Before you can apply for the CFA® Program, you must fulfil the following criteria set out by CFA Institute:
Meet the entrance requirements:
- Have a bachelor's (or equivalent) degree
- or be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration*
- or have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related)
- or have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment.
- Be sure you understand the Professional Conduct Statement and Candidate Responsibility Statement.
- Be prepared to take the exams in English.
- Have a valid international travel passport (required for exam registration and admission to the test center). Read the ID policy.
For further details, please visit the CFA Institute website